The electronics lab supports scientists and students in their scientific work. It provides equipment for rapid proof of principle tests and helps that “your ideas become true”.
- A. Voigt is consulting engineer for the development and accomplishment of scientific electronics.
- Topics: Solar energy, NMR, microfluidics, physical, chemical sensor and actor technics, research cooperation.
- Competence: analog / digital electronics, measurement and control technology, high voltage, high frequency electronics, PC programming, microcontroller programming.
- Proof of principle test equipment.
- Temporary working place for guest students and scientists with knowledge in electronics.
- Instructor "Elektroniker für Geräte und Systeme".
- Repair of electronic laboratory equipment.