5 key publications
- J. Höfflin, S. M. Torres Delgado, F. Suárez Sandoval, J. G. Korvink, and D. Mager, “Electrifying the disk: a modular rotating platform for wireless power and data transmission for Lab on a disk application.,” Lab Chip, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 2584–7, Jun. 2015.
- S. M. T. Delgado, D. Kinahan, F. S. Sandoval, L. A. Julius, N. A. Kilcawley, J. Ducrée, and D. Mager, “Fully automated chemiluminescence detection using the electrified-Lab-on-a-Disc (eLoaD) platform,” Lab Chip, vol. 16, no. 20, pp. 4002–11, Oct. 2016.
- D. Mager, A. Peter, L. Del Tin, E. Fischer, P. J. Smith, J. Hennig, and J. G. Korvink, “An MRI receiver coil produced by inkjet printing directly on to a flexible substrate,” IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 482–487, 2010.
- J. Perelaer, P. J. Smith, D. Mager, D. Soltman, S. K. Volkman, V. Subramanian, J. G. Korvink, and U. S. Schubert, “Printed electronics: the challenges involved in printing devices, interconnects, and contacts based on inorganic materials,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 20, no. 39. p. 8446, 2010.
- D. Stüwe, D. Mager, D. Biro, and J. G. Korvink, “Inkjet Technology for Crystalline Silicon Photovoltaics,” Adv. Mater., vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 599–626, 2015.